- In a browser, go to http://YourDomainName.com/wp-admin
- Log in with your username & password.
- Once logged in, you will then see the WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to the page that you want to edit.
- Click on the “Enable Visual Builder” at the top of the page.
- Wait for the builder to load. This may take 10 to 30 seconds.
- Scroll to the section you wish to update.
- Put your mouse over the section you wish to update.
When you mouse over the section, a border around the section and a gray bar with icons will appear.
- Click on the Cog icon in the GRAY tool bar that appears.
- An edit box will appear.
Add, remove, or modify the copy you wish to affect in the edit box.
- When you are done editing, click the green “Check Mark” in the lower right corner of the edit box.
The window will disappear.
- Repeat steps 7 through 11 if you wish to make any more edits to different sections.
- When you are done editing:
Click the purple circle with the 3 dots in the lower center of the window.
That will expand to display more options.
- Click the green button with the word “Save” in the lower right corner of the window.
After clicking it, the button will display dots rotating in a circle.
Wait until the circle stops rotating and you see a Check Mark.
- Click the “Exit Visual Builder” Link in the upper left-center of the window to exit the editor.